We are currently looking for a B2B Support agent (Finnish speaking) to an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is a consultancy opportunity with a 2-year contract starting as soon as possible with the possibility for an extension.
Help Us Create What Can´t Be Done
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company´s survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success. As B2B Support Agent, you will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the consumers´ lives.
About the role:
As a B2B Support Agent you will join the Customer Satisfaction team which handles all Samsung after sales activities in the Nordics with the goal to provide a world class experience to our customers.
What will this role achieve?
To assist with professional customer service by, with the customer in focus, troubleshooting and supporting each individual customer regarding following products: Air condition, monitors, hospitality TV, LFD, Knox support for mobile phones.
What will be your key deliverables?
• Be careful and responsive not to miss important information.
• To keep what has been agreed upon, as well as follow up on the customer´s case as needed.
• Handling of customers / cases by telephone and mail.
• Follow up selected cases to ensure that solution / service is performed according to agreement.
• All agents deal with all countries, with shared responsibility.
• Correctly register customer interactions and contacts to ensure the best possible experience.
What will be the jobs scope?
• Independently of mainland area, being able to manage incoming B2B cases from various sources.
• Regardless of who received and started a case, take ownership of, and complete the case.
• With the greatest care and understanding handle service & support matters.
• Registration/logging of service cases must be done within 15 minutes of the end of the call.
• Positive attitude towards Samsung products, Samsung as a brand, and Samsung customers.
• Punctual, loyal, reliable and good advancement.
• Ability to log and compile problems and solutions.
• Being able to handle stress.
• Ability to build strong, long-term customer relationships using the above points.
• Have an understanding of our flows and contact routes. Both internally and externally.
• Log all incoming calls as instructed. Target: 100%
What do we need for this role?
• Service minded
Need to have:
• Great skills of handling computer and phone calls simultaneously
• Great skills of using a computer as a work tool, such as being able to navigate easily between different systems
• Medium/high experience of Outlook and word
• Basic/medium experience of Excel
• Experience from technical support by phone, for similar products
o Fluent in Finnish
o Good in English, both speech and writing
Wish to have:
• Experience from technical support for screens, monitors, TV:s
• Knowledge of another Nordic language is a plus
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
Ta denna möjlighet