We are currently looking for a Finnish Speaking Voice of Customer Agent to an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is a consultancy opportunity, a 2-year contract starting as soon as possible (possible extension).
Samsung is one of the largest IT-companies in the world within consumer electronics, a digital leader with operations in many industries and countries. Everything they do is driven by a passion for excellence—and commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company´s survival. For the past 70 years Samsung has set its sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands to steer the company toward long-term success.
About the role:
In the role as Voice of Customer you will handle and investigate cases where customer experience dissatisfaction with product, manufacturer, response or other issues and consequences that affected a customer due to a Samsung Product. You will offer a second look at the case from a different perspective. Customers are often escalated to VOC from call center.
- Registration and handling of cases received by VOC via telephone, email or regular mail.
- Collection of information – Reports, facts, laws, statements and other documentation for proper handling of the cases.
- Contact with authorized service center, product specialist and call center to resolve cases.
- Assess the causes, consequences and solutions of the cases based on the nature of the case.
- Establish and maintain a good and comfortable customer relationship.
- Correctly register customer interactions and contacts to ensure proper future interactions.
- Assess reasonable compensation
- Handling of Early Warning / Risk sensing.
- Receive and initially handle product liability cases (document collection, customer information and first instance to handle the case). Create contact and trust.
- Manage product liability follow-up through contact, translations and other forms of assistance.
- Investigates and forwards cases with incorrect information on the website / manual / etc.
- Handles RMA-related questions from customers
- Responsible for goodwill mails for FOC (free of charge) repairs.
- Inform and possibly handle customers with questions and complaints about warranty, complaints or other types of questions / complaints / views
- Assistance 1st line with answers to questions about warranties, complaints and other VOC-related information
- If needed assist XPOS team with cases XPOS team themselves cannot handle.
- Help product specialist with information about older issues, claims and / or support issues.
- Perform outgoing customer calls in order to follow up customers experience
- Translate texts for manuals, web pages and other informative messages into the language of the country you represent
- Assisting Samsung employees with information above
- In addition to the VOC services, the agent shall perform such tasks within their respective job skills and knowledge as may be required by Samsung from time to time.
- Independently of mainland area, being able to manage incoming VOC cases from various sources.
- Regardless of who received and started a case, take ownership of, and complete the case.
- With the greatest care and understanding handle service & claim matters.
- Registration/logging of cases must be done during or in direct connection to the call.
- Positive attitude towards Samsung products, Samsung as a brand, and Samsung customers.
- Punctual, loyal, reliable and good advancement
- Ability to log and compile problems and solutions.
- Being able to handle stress.
- Ability to build strong, long-term customer relationships using the above points.
- Have an understanding of our flows and contact routes. Both internally and externally.
- Log all incoming calls as instructed. Target: 100%.
Need to have:
- Fluent in Finnish and Swedish
- Good in English both speech and writing
- Great skills of handling computer and phone calls simultaneously
- Great skills of using a computer as a work tool, such as being able to navigate easily between different systems
- Medium/high experience of Outlook and word
- Basic/medium experience of Excel
- Good self esteem – able to make customers to feel safe even though candidate is new at the position
- Experience of customer service by phone
Wish to have:
- Experience from customer service for after sales
- Experience from consumer law
- Experience of customer service handling compensation, return, credits
- Experience of customer service involving insurance handling/regress demands
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
Ta denna möjlighet