On the mission to lead sustainable beauty, the expansive hair care brand Maria Nila are now looking for an organized and customer-oriented team player to join the fantastic customer support-team!
Location: Central Stockholm
Position: Full-time with 6 months trial period
Language required: Great written and verbal communication in Swedish, Danish and English.
About the role:
You will be of great importance in their growing department and with the main responsibility of overseeing the support towards their markets in the Nordics, focusing on the Danish market and support the sales team. You will be handling various tasks, acting as the “spider in the net” with your team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Key responsible for the support towards the Danish market focused on sales-team, merchants and consumers. Back-up for the rest of the markets when needed.
- Taking your own initiative to create and build new processes within the department
- Be a part of the Nordic switchboard and handle incoming e-mails, phone calls and errands.
- Responsible for the web order handling and the integration between order system in collaboration with the e-commerce team.
- Administrating report sheets, campaign material and other relevant information to the sales team.
Who are we searching for?
As a Customer Support member, we see that you like to take your own initiatives, work effectively and are very service-minded. The role suits you who like to work independently as well as work pro-actively in your daily work in a team of creators and doer’s. In this role you will work in close connection with both field sales and marketing, as well as other departments and get full insight on the whole beauty business.
- 2+ years of previous relevant work experience (customer service, support or customer relations)
- Love building relations and to be in contact with customers
- Customer experience-oriented approach with great communication skills
- Able to adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Previous team-lead experience is a plus
- A passion for the beauty industry is a big plus!
What do they offer?
Exciting and rewarding work in an ambitious and tight knit team. You get a chance to influence not only within the company, but the beauty industry in general through their journey on becoming leading within sustainable beauty. For the right person, there will be great opportunities within their growing company.
About maria nila
We are not the usual haircare brand. Our 100% vegan and cruelty free products are developed out of love for animals, as they should not be part of haircare products. By providing high quality vegan beauty, we make it easy for everyone to take a step towards a sustainable and friendlier world.
By choosing Maria Nila, you choose cruelty free, climate friendly and colour protecting haircare produced in Sweden. Our chemists develop our products with carefully chosen ingredients that make a difference for clients, salons, animals and the environment. We have our own product development, production, ﬁlling and warehouse in our factory in Helsingborg, Sweden, and from here we ship all over the world.
Are you the next Customer Support Star to maria nila? If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
You are welcome with your questions to responsible recruiter Nadja at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ta denna möjlighet