Would you like to work in an organization where the work you do is meaningful and will have a direct impact on the lives of millions of people and businesses? Our core business is data and how it can be utilized, to help our customers make intelligent decisions. We are together building a culture where we are described by co-workers as friendly, professional and caring and where you are encouraged to challenge yourself. By joining us you also join us in our mission to Build Trust in the Everyday.
This is a temporary position, starting from June 2021 and until August 2022.
As Manager for the Customer Support in Sweden, you will be leading two teams, you will lead the operational daily work, follow up targets and goals, prioritize tasks and lead problem solving and analyze progress and continue driving the journey towards building a central support function and you will focus on improving customer experience, increasing scalability and improving customer journeys through better end to end processes and increased quality. The capability to identify and execute on deliverables to drive operational excellence will be key in this role. This is a central function serving many parts of the organization where you will be reporting to the Nordic Head of Customer Operations at Enento Group.
You will ensure a structured competence development within the teams to support dynamic resource allocation. The position includes striving for smooth and close cross Nordic cooperation and understanding of our business.
The responsibility includes
- Contribute to a customer experience and to create value to our customers
- Coach, lead and guide your employees in daily operational business
- To plan the daily work and allocate resources accordingly
- Follow-up on team performance on daily basis as well as over time
- Ensure that the teams deliver cost efficient and high quality proactive services to internal and external customers
- Track changes in legislation, market practice and product development, adjust processes, routines and ways of working accordingly together with all business areas
- Being part of the Customer Operations management team on a Nordic level
- Take part in and contribute to strategic discussions and decisions
Successful candidates have previous experience of leading people and a proven track record of creating well-functioning and high performing teams in an organization in change. You are a highly passionate person who inspire others and you are responsive to people’s needs, strengths and development potential.
Previous experience from process optimization is meriting, and you have a structured and solution oriented approach. You can see the bigger picture and are at the same time able to dive into details when needed. You appreciate the importance of constantly challenging ways of working to identify opportunities on how to work smarter and more efficiently, and remove obstacles along the way. You constantly strive to find the best and most cost-efficient solutions.
It is critical that the person in this position is one to never sit on their hands and be happy with the status quo – rather, you are always looking for a better solution.
Your background & skills
- At least, a couple of years experience from a management position
- Experience from working with Change Management
- Fluent Swedish and English
- Experience from finance or banking that is meriting
We will offer you an opportunity to be a part of building new co-operation within our Nordic organization. No matter how much we like our job we find it important to have free time and therefore we value a good work-life balance and that we have fun during the week. We will offer you a position in an environment that characterizes by engaged and competent employees.
Would you like to be a part of our journey?
Applications are reviewed continuously and we might contact potential candidates already during the application period. Please attach your CV in your application. Do not hesitate to contact recruiting manager Maria Lallerman if you have any questions about the position or process.
We look forward to receiving your application!